[AccessD] Union Query WHERE Bug?

Arthur Fuller artful at rogers.com
Mon Apr 21 18:45:34 CDT 2003

Sleep is a good thing. About two weeks ago I woke up in the middle of the
night and solved a SQL-DMO problem I had. While awake I could see the
solution, but asleep it came to me.

The hardest part of this is that your lover(s) would prefer that you're
thinking about other lover(s) rather than code. My first wife once phoned me
at the office at 3:30am and I answered on the first ring and she said, "It
would be a lot easier to lose you to another woman, but a BOX? Do you know
how that makes me feel?"

She left me about a month later, but that's another story :-)