[AccessD] Arthur - MYSQL

John Frederick j.frederick at att.net
Tue Apr 22 05:45:14 CDT 2003

I'm suprised to hear of MySQL buffs on this forum.  I'm just looking at it
and PHP.  I have apache, MySQL, MySQL Control Center, and PHP running on a
W2k Prof platform.  Control Center looks like an imitation of SQL Server
Enterprise Manager.  Are there ODBC or OLEDB drivers for MySQL that would
enable an Access FE and a MySQL BE?  Are there web forums(or fora?) for
MySQL?