[AccessD] Irritating Interface Problem

Tue Apr 22 08:26:55 CDT 2003

Thanks for that. I really thought we were on to something there, as Access
does ask you if you want to save the layout when you change the column
widths, but no go ;-( The column width changes are saved, but not the MDI
window size and position, unlike with forms and queries.

By the way I've been confusing everyone by saying "MDE" when I meant MDI
(Multiple Document Interface).

Lambert