[AccessD] Union Query WHERE Bug?

Hale, Jim jim.hale at fleetpride.com
Tue Apr 22 11:08:57 CDT 2003

I have had inconsistent results with where clauses in union queries. Now I
create individual queries with the where clauses first then include the
resulting queries in a union query. This seems to work satisfactorily
although queries based on queries can quickly bog the machine down on large
recordsets.
Jim Hale