[AccessD] VBA question

Susan Harkins harkins at iglou.com
Tue Apr 22 20:02:02 CDT 2003

I know the word is a hold over from earlier Basic versions, but I wouldn't
use the term macro to describe a VBA procedure, whether it's a sub or
function -- is there something else in Word and Excel? I'm not familiar with
the structure if there is.

I know the Excel expert at Cobb continued to use the term for eons after VBA
and the VBE showed up. I argued with him on occasion. We produced a VBA
product together and we had a lot of trouble trying to use consistent
language. :)

Susan H.