[AccessD] VBA question

MartyConnelly martyconnelly at shaw.ca
Tue Apr 22 22:04:30 CDT 2003

Most of the old assembler languages were known as macro assembly languages
One I used to use was GMAP (Honeywell Mainframe) General Macro Assembler
Program
There were Macros to write to a disk file. Only Dweebs ventured to write
that in machine code rather than assembler macro calls.
And then there is Macro Economics......