[AccessD] VBA question

William Hindman wdhindman at bellsouth.net
Tue Apr 22 22:53:29 CDT 2003

...don't agree Bryan ...macro in the Microsoft context has always meant a
user recorded procedure with the program writing the necessarily limited
code behind the scenes ...this is true regardless of the MS platform ...both
Word Basic and its replacement VBA/VBE are actual development tools.

William Hindman
"All it takes for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing." Edmund
Burke