[AccessD] Access, Citrix, and Processor usage

Susan Zeller szeller at cce.umn.edu
Wed Apr 23 13:00:29 CDT 2003

I second Julie's comment. ODBC is so inferior to OLE connection in an
adp.  And, with an adp, when you make revisions in your BE, you don't
have to do anything to your connections -- much more efficient.  In the
end, it doesn't matter whose fault it is when the app is slow -- the
customer will be unhappy.  Do what you can to make the app faster and
that's definitely an adp.

--Susan