[AccessD] Access, Citrix, and Processor usage

Mark Whittinghill mwhittinghill at symphonyinfo.com
Wed Apr 23 14:12:04 CDT 2003

Good thoughts on ODBC vs. OLE, but the customer doesn't want to pay the
development costs for converting to an adp when we can just change the table
links to ODBC links.  It will be a bit slower, but I've done and seen enough
with ODBC to know that it won't be unacceptable.  If they want to pay for
changing to an adp, they're welcome to do that.

Mark Whittinghill
Symphony Information Services
612-333-1311
mwhittinghill at symphonyinfo.com