[AccessD] Pictures in reports

Wortz, Charles CWortz at tea.state.tx.us
Wed Apr 23 14:17:19 CDT 2003

What do you want to do with the space the picture would have taken up?
Do you want to have two different layouts for your report, one for
records with pictures and one for records without pictures?  If you do
want two different layouts, the easiest way is to have two different
reports.  If that is not acceptable, then one report with two different
subreports and code to determine which subreport is appropriate to
populate and show.

If the above does not meet your needs, then please give more details of
what you want.

Charles Wortz
Software Development Division
Texas Education Agency