[AccessD] VBA question

Drew Wutka DWUTKA at marlow.com
Wed Apr 23 14:29:16 CDT 2003

It's really a matter of where you are coming from.  If you are talking about
code within the VBE, then macro is an incorrect term, because you are using
functions and subs.  However, if you are talking about the Excel GUI, then
macro IS the correct term, when you are referring to a sub that the Excel
user can use.

Drew