[AccessD] VBA question

Stuart McLachlan stuart at lexacorp.com.pg
Wed Apr 23 18:27:16 CDT 2003

But then again, I'm sure most of us have  seen applications developed
by newcomers to Access where every relevant event has a macro
attached to it and there isn't a single line of hand written code.

I had to maintain one of these a couple of years ago. Some ot the
macros had 30 - 40 lines in them, mainly doing "SetValue" on a big
hidden form, running delete & append queries using the hiden forms
field as parameters and opening wizard-built reports. :-(

Aren't those macros executed programatically? The user doesn't know
they exist.

--
Lexacorp Ltd
http://www.lexacorp.com.pg