[AccessD] 10 days before

Ron Allen chizotz at charter.net
Wed Apr 23 23:18:47 CDT 2003

Hello Pedro,

PJ> Ron,

PJ> although i have another solution,
PJ> i am still interested in letting your query work.
PJ> But it isn't. I get as result only the name without any results.
PJ> I don't understand why. Do you??

>> SELECT TableB.DateB
>> FROM TableB, TableA
>> WHERE (((TableB.DateB) Between [TableA]![DateA]-10 And
>> [TableA]![DateA]
>> AND [TableA]![DateA]=#4/20/2003#));

Hi Pedro,

I'm not sure I understand the question, but my guess would be
something in the data. If you used the exact example above, for
example, and there was no 4/20/2003 date in TableA, it would return no
records. Is that what you mean when you say it only results in the
name and no results? Also, while the query works fine on my test table
I'm not sure if speed would be acceptable on large tables. I've used
this technique before with mixed results (not quite for what you're
doing, but similar).

Ron