MACRO DISCUSSION IS DEAD (Re: [AccessD] VBA question)

Susan Harkins harkins at iglou.com
Thu Apr 24 10:46:25 CDT 2003

Forget it -- no one's going to feel free to respond to this discussion now.
I WAS getting a great deal out of it -- but that doesn't really matter. You
and Charles weren't, and God forbid either of you should just use the Delete
key...

Kill it -- I'm done.

I wish people who aren't moderators and don't have the authority to stop a
thread would stop doing so. If you're NOT a moderator, you really have no
business telling anyone on this list when a thread should be killed off. The
moderators discuss these issues and sometimes with the actual people
involved with the thread before killing one off -- they take a great deal of
care not to do exactly what you two just did.

Susan H.