[AccessD] Setting up a strange report

Klos, Susan Susan.Klos at fldoe.org
Thu Apr 24 10:47:45 CDT 2003

Thanks, Don.  This worked so far.  I may have to ask later how to group
them.  I had to list them with the same headers (I think) and the only way
to distinguish between the groups is by the number in the ordr field.
Lodging numbers from 1 - 19, Food services from 20 - 39 and Miscellaneous
from 40 - 59.