Hair-Splitting definitions of Macros - was RE: [AccessD] VBA question

Gustav Brock gustav at cactus.dk
Thu Apr 24 11:15:09 CDT 2003

Hi Susan

You have my sympathy and agree that only a moderator should kill a
thread - the rest of us can just skip it - I know for myself what a
macro is so that's what I did.

I think you should be congratulated for your talent for finding weird
topics which again and again can pull listers off the chair.

/gustav