MACRO DISCUSSION IS DEAD (Re: [AccessD] VBA question)

Wortz, Charles CWortz at tea.state.tx.us
Thu Apr 24 11:17:23 CDT 2003

Susan,

You are correct, I am not a moderator of this list.  Thus, you are under
no obligation to respect my requests.  If you feel that you are still
getting something out of the discussion of macros, then don't let me
stop you.

If any of the list moderators think I have been disrespectful of your
rights, I am sure that I will hear from them.

Sorry you feel offended.  You are a valuable contributor to the list, so
don't let this incident stop you from continuing to be a valued
contributor.

Charles Wortz
Software Development Division
Texas Education Agency