Hair-Splitting definitions of Macros - was RE: [AccessD] VBAquestion

Lembit Soobik Lembit.Soobik at t-online.de
Thu Apr 24 11:45:24 CDT 2003

May I repeat once again that we have a Netiquette.
One paragraph in said netiquette reads:

"PROBLEMS
If you have ANY problems related to the Access Discussion List, *please* do not
post them to the list. List moderators (see above) are at your disposal for this
purpose."

For me this translates clearly into: Only moderators moderate.

Since this is not the first time that non-moderators have done this, and it is
not the first time that I have asked to not do that, and I know at least one
person who unsubscribed due to such case, the moderators will in future take
appropriate actions.

Thank you all for listening
Lembit

Lembit Soobik