[AccessD] Setting up a strange report

David McAfee DMcAfee at haascnc.com
Thu Apr 24 12:43:15 CDT 2003

(sub) Report headers and footers DO show on parent reports. Page header and
footers do not. At least in my A97 reports. I have one right now that I am
looking at that has a running sum total in a report footer which shows up on
the parent report.

BTW, if you are trying to emulate an excel spreadsheet, don't forget to
search the archives for help on drawing the grid (if you have text boxes set
to can grow.)

HTH
David McAfee