Hair-Splitting definitions of Macros - was RE: [AccessD]VBAqu estion

Stuart McLachlan stuart at lexacorp.com.pg
Thu Apr 24 16:12:20 CDT 2003

On 24 Apr 2003 at 10:36, David McAfee wrote:

>Now, I might be taking it for
> granted that my work provides me with a T1 line and I have a DSL line
> at home so I don't have to pay for connection time (does anyone
> actually still pay for internet connection time?)

I sure do. My dial up access over a standard 56Kb modem cost me over
$US100 per month between telco and ISP charges.  The telco charge by
the minute for the phone connection to the ISP. The ISP charges both
by the minute and by the MB downloaded.

One of the joys of living in a 3rd world country :-(

--
Lexacorp Ltd
http://www.lexacorp.com.pg