[AccessD] Macro Example

Hale, Jim jim.hale at fleetpride.com
Fri Apr 25 09:46:39 CDT 2003

<Then again, there are many who consider Access a toy and VBA in code little
more than macros.>

Not to date myself too much but I remember the days when  assembler
programmers pooh-poohed any "high level language" programmers as weenies
'cause "real men" program only in assembler. This disguised game of whose is
longer has been going on forever. IMHO whatever tool (no pun intended) fits
the job is the way to go. :-)

PS While I agree with JC's comments about macros faults, I do believe they
have there place in a RAD environment. I use them for quick prototyping. I
later go back and create real code once I am satisfied I am on the right
track.
Jim Hale