[AccessD] Please keep your fingers crossed!

Drew Wutka DWUTKA at marlow.com
Fri Apr 25 12:59:11 CDT 2003

That only works if you have an IP Address already.  It's easy to get the IP
Address of your system.  Just go to a command prompt and type ipconfig (for
NT systems...for 9x, you use winipcfg).  I use static IP Addresses though,
which means they aren't assigned by the ISP automatically, I have to
manually put them into my NIC settings.  That is what I needed to contact
tech support on....because I hadn't received my assigned numbers.  (Thus had
NO connection to the internet).

Drew