[AccessD] Please keep your fingers crossed!

Drew Wutka DWUTKA at marlow.com
Fri Apr 25 14:37:30 CDT 2003

Two things.  First I tried that. (No wizards though....don't need em.)  But
using DHCP didn't do anything.  Since my service is setup for static IP's, I
guess they just don't have a DHCP server running on that subnet...which
makes sense, since they don't need one.

Second, the package I got was for the speed and the static.  For the same
speed, I don't think there is a dynamic.  IP addresses don't cost that much
anymore, not with mainstream DSL providers.

Drew