[AccessD] Please keep your fingers crossed!

Drew Wutka DWUTKA at marlow.com
Fri Apr 25 16:18:24 CDT 2003

Not true.  To view the internet, you must have a unique IP address on the
internet. Any site you hit can 'view' that IP Address.  Now, if you go
through a proxy, or use NAT translations, or use Internet Connection
Sharing, the IP Address the site sees is not the IP address of your local
maching, but that of the proxy, router, or machine with ICS.

Drew