Setting up a virtual disk - Was: Re: [AccessD] Setting up a r am disk

Drew Wutka DWUTKA at marlow.com
Fri Apr 25 18:28:50 CDT 2003

Yes, there is a double directory structure, so you can get to the files
either through their true path, or their 'virtual' path.  What are you
trying to do?  The only real difference is formatting, which I think you had
in your original post.  You can't 'format' a SUBST drive, because it's
already part of another drive.

Drew