[AccessD] Using No-IP and setting up a web page

Jason Strickland music at weblnk.net
Fri Apr 25 22:51:58 CDT 2003

Have somene outside your lan port scan you.  I know that in my setup, I have
forwarded ports, however I cannot axs my webpage by using my external ip.
No idea why it does this, but if I'm not in the lan, i can see my webpage
correctly.

If you don't like the port scanning idea, change your webserver to listen on
a different port, random port that's not currently in use on your computer.

Jason