[AccessD] Linked Tables

Andy Lacey andy at minstersystems.co.uk
Sat Apr 26 11:29:17 CDT 2003

mmm, not quite Stuart. As we found out on BEU the ;DATABASE= normally
comes in the 11th position of the string but not always. For exasmple a
password restricted MDB has extra in the connection string so DATABASE=
appears later in the string. The safer way is to search for the position
of DATABASE=

Andy Lacey
http://www.minstersystems.co.uk