OT: Setting up a virtual disk - Was: Re: [AccessD] Setting uparam disk

Shamil Salakhetdinov shamil at smsconsulting.spb.ru
Sat Apr 26 13:07:05 CDT 2003

<<<
here's a toolkit to provide that functionality:
 http://www.pulsetrainsw.com/products_virtualstoragetoolkit.htm

Yes, Gustav, this is what "doctor ordered"! (and even much more than that)
But I can't find how much it costs - probably a fortune because of its
advanced features and source code availability - and I wanted something like
that but rather simple and free or at minimal cost...

THNX you very much for your help!
Shamil