[AccessD] ? Network Connection Lost?

Charlotte Foust cfoust at infostatsystems.com
Mon Apr 28 18:24:56 CDT 2003

Are you using Access 2000?  There was a conflict between the Access 2000
version of vbe6.dll and the XP version installed with any of the 2002
components, including things like Visio 2002.  The XP version caused
problems with 2000 code containers and could toast a database.  O2K SR-3
is supposed to have contained the patch for that problem and there are
knowledgebase articles on it as well as previous discussions in the
archives (assuming Drew hasn't burnt down again! <VBG>).

Charlotte Foust