[AccessD] Represent Hierarchical Data On A Form

MartyConnelly martyconnelly at shaw.ca
Mon Apr 28 20:19:43 CDT 2003

Another method might be to use the DataShape provider

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=http://support.microsoft.com:80/support/kb/articles/q196/0/29.asp&NoWebContent=1
Microsoft Knowledge Base Article - 196029
HOWTO: Create Hierarchical Recordsets Programmatically

Microsoft Knowledge Base Article - 189657
HOWTO: Use the ADO SHAPE Command
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;189657

or this reference is odd because it mentions ADO version 2.8

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/ado270/htm/pg_ado_shape_hierarchy_1.asp

Microsoft Knowledge Base Article - 194516
HOWTO: Use ADO Hierarchical Recordsets
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;194516