[AccessD] list box value list limit

Drew Wutka DWUTKA at marlow.com
Mon Apr 28 20:52:42 CDT 2003

2048....which is one of the numbers I guessed before...

The exact error message you get when you exceed the limit is:

Run-time error '2176':

The setting for this property is too long.

You can enter up to either 255 or 2,048 characters for this property,
depending on the data type.

I would assume that this same error message can be used elsewhere, otherwise
255 doesn't make sense, unless it is referring to maybe a table or query
name.

Drew