[AccessD] ? Network Connection Lost?

Rocky Smolin - Beach Access Software bchacc at san.rr.com
Tue Apr 29 00:09:47 CDT 2003

Kathryn:

I've had this problem a few times.  Occasionally, I can fix it with a
decompile.  Mostly, however, I have to import all the objects into a clean
db being careful not to import the object which is hosed.

Check this:

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;304548

It's a nasty, hateful problem.  Compounded by the fact that I can't figure
out what sequence of operations causes it.

Regards,

Rocky Smolin
Beach Access Software