[AccessD] Progress Bar Question

paul.hartland at fsmail.net paul.hartland at fsmail.net
Tue Apr 29 09:03:03 CDT 2003

Have sent you a very simple example off-line...but it's in Access 2002

From: "Smethurst, Ryan" <ryan.smethurst at bromley.gov.uk>
Date: Tue 29/Apr/2003 13:48 GMT
To: "'accessd at databaseadvisors.com'" <accessd at databaseadvisors.com>
Subject: [AccessD] Progress Bar Question

---- London Borough of Bromley E-Mail Disclaimer ----
"For information about Bromley Council visit our web site
www.bromley.gov.uk"

"The information contained in this message (including any attachments) is
confidential in that it is intended solely for the use of the recipient to
which it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, the use of the
information by disclosure, copying or distribution is prohibited and may be
unlawful."
---- End of Disclaimer ----

Hi All,

Can anyone point me in the right direction to find examples of a progress
bar for Access and how it works.

I'd like to put one on a form and have never done so before.

TIA

RyanS