[AccessD] OT: Request for new OT list

William Hindman wdhindman at bellsouth.net
Wed Apr 30 16:23:09 CDT 2003

Lembit

...been working out of town the past week so I missed this topic when it
first presented itself.

...though Arthur and I fervently disagree on other matters, on AccessD and a
second OT list we are of one accord ...it was frequently discussed within
dba in the past, as the dba-OT list moved further and further away from its
AccessD parentage, but never achieved the critical mass necessary to get it
from discussion to reality ...thus the problem remains, no one wanting only
an OT technical answer would want to traipse through the hundreds of dba-OT
daily messages on every other topic imaginable just to filter out those he's
interested in ...its intimidating and I'm sure its stopped many an AccessD
user from posting an OT tech question there ...not that we don't see them
occasionally but only from existing dba-OT list members ...thus implementing
Arthur's suggestion would, imnsho, be of immediate and substantial value to
all AccessD list members ...the sooner the better. :))

William Hindman
"I am extraordinarily patient, provided I get my own way in the end."
Margaret Thatcher