[AccessD] Data Access Pages

Julie Reardon-Taylor prosoft6 at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 2 12:01:37 CDT 2003

Hi Members,

I'm in the midst of creating a simple Data Access Page in Access 2002, and
can't seem to get the page to allow edits.  Help tells me that I cannot have
any grouping levels, along with many other restrictions.  I can get the page
to allow edits, addditions, etc. based on one table, but not another.  I
cannot get the page to allow edits or additions when based on a query with a
standard join.  Anyone have experience with these?

Julie Reardon-Taylor
PRO-SOFT OF NY, INC.
www.pro-soft.net