[AccessD] Access form and report anomalies

David & Joanne Gould dajomigo at tpg.com.au
Wed Aug 6 06:07:30 CDT 2003

Sorry for the delay in replying.

In answer to your questions:
    * yes, each form has a subform that just reports on extra data. The
user can't add any data to them.
    * The combo sits above the tab form.
    * Is it possible to set the recordsource to a tab sheet. I set the
recordsource to the whole form.
    * I'm not sure what you mean by your suggestion.
    * The same result happens no matter what computer I am using.