[AccessD] DAO and ADO problem =>urgent!

Sad Der accessd666 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 13 01:13:24 CDT 2003

Hi group,

i've got a big problem. I've created a certain
'general access solution' that I've implemented in a
lot of applications, works like a charm.

....until I came to this DAO app! The solution I
created is all ADO.

When I reference ADO, so I've got DAO and below it in
the reference field I've got ADO, the app doesn't run
anymore. However it DOES compile?! When i run the app
It doesn't get lines like:
Set db = CurrentDb()

PLEASE TELL ME THAT I CAN USE DAO AND ADO OR I'M IN
BIG TROUBLE!

thnx

Sander