[AccessD] Autonumber in replication

Don Elliker delliker at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 13 14:41:37 CDT 2003

How do you all handle autonumber fields in replicated database schemas, so
that the autonumber remains unique? I have this as a pending issue where a
database tool is potentailly being rolled out to more users than a single BE
/multi FE setup would be good for. I have the primary key on the main driver
table set up as autonumber and I am trying to get my head around this
concept as applied to replicated db.
_d

"Things are only free to the extent that you don't pay for them".-Don
Elliker