[AccessD] Excel pivot table to Access table

CYNTHIA SPELL CSPELL at jhuccp.org
Thu Aug 14 13:12:12 CDT 2003

I've looked in the archives and in the help files, but cannot find an answer...

I need to take an Excel pivot table and update a database table with the information. The spreadsheet has PEOPLEID in the first column, various budget numbers in the first row, and percentages as values.  The fields in the Access table that I need to update include PEOPLE ID, BudgetNumber, and Percent.

Can anyone get me started or suggest a place to read about how I can do this?  I converted the pivot table to an Access crosstab, but then I don't know how to get the data into the table.

Thanks.
Cindy