[AccessD] OT: Sending a form out to multiple users via email

Nancy Lytle nancy.lytle at auatac.com
Tue Aug 19 11:23:28 CDT 2003

Sorry for the off topic, but I know many of you have a lot of experience with Outlook and other email products so I though I would throw this out to everyone:

I am looking for the best solution to the following:

My boss has all the personnel in his division do a weekly status report.  Most of us forget to to it, so he has to email us a reminder each week.
I would like to set up something where each Thursday afternoon a standard message (or form or something) is emailed to everyone, and all the have to do is fill in the blanks and send it back at that point a rule would put them all into a separate folder in Outlook.

What is the best way to do something like this?  I am open to other solutions as well.

Nancy Lytle
N_Lytle at terpalum.umd.edu
240-274-0069

---