[AccessD] Zoom Box - AXP

Terri Jarus jarus at amerinet-gpo.com
Tue Aug 26 11:43:00 CDT 2003

Anyone have any problems with the Zoom box functioning properly?  I have one user that gets an error that the Zoom box function is not installed and to restart Microsoft Access or use the Access Utility add-in or reinstall.  We've tried all of these things and still cannot get it to work.

Thanks for any suggestions.

Terri Jarus
Director, Contract Support Services
jarus at amerinet-gpo.com
314-542-1902

intended solely for the use of the individuals or entities to whom they
are addressed. If you have received this email in error please return
it to the sender, and erase any copies thereof.
Copyright 2003 AmeriNet 1nc.