[AccessD] Retrieving filename and modified date

Jeffrey Majchrzak jmajchrz at nycap.rr.com
Wed Aug 27 09:04:48 CDT 2003

I am working on a project where I need to scan a folder daily to see if
any new files have been added.  This folder can contain many files but I
am looking for only the files that start CLMS then have a date.  Example
CLMS082603.xls.  I need to capture the date in the file name and the
modified date of the file and save it in a table.  Is this possible?
Could you please provide code examples of how I would go about doing this?

Thanks in advance for all your help.

Jeffrey Majchrzak