[AccessD] Access/Word Interaction

Bryan Carbonnell Bryan_Carbonnell at cbc.ca
Fri Aug 1 10:10:36 CDT 2003

I don't know of a way to do that, but you could do something like:

'This keeps Access active or activates Access
msgbox "Completed. Click OK to switch to Word"

'This Activates word
objWord.Activate

Bryan Carbonnell
bryan_carbonnell@@cbc.ca

>>> michael.broesdorf at web.de 01-Aug-03 9:32:37 AM >>>
BerichtDear group,

I have an Access application that creates a MS Word document and inserts
some text into it and makes it visible (so that users can start working with
it right away).
When that process is finished I want to inform the user with a MsgBox.
The problem is, that this activates MS Access (my application), but I want
the Word-Dokument to stay active.

Is there something like WordObj.application.Msgbox?

TIA,

Michael