[AccessD] The Dreaded "ErrorMessage:ErrorAccessingFile.NetworkConnection May Have Been Lost."

Charlotte Foust cfoust at infostatsystems.com
Mon Aug 4 16:14:29 CDT 2003

The Utility.mda shows up in the Project explorer under references, not
in the references list.  It is lurking in my Office 10 folder and in the
runtime folder, but I don't have a clue as to where it came from or why
it periodically shows up in the references group.  It does, however,
have the same date as the other Office 10 files.

Charlotte Foust