[AccessD] Money, Money, Money makes the world go round

ACTEBS actebs at actebs.com.au
Tue Aug 5 07:15:55 CDT 2003

Lembit,

What are you paying for hosting? I own the server that our web site is
hosted on - mytakeaway.com.au - because this list has been so good to me
over the years, I'd like offer you hosting for free. The only thing you'll
need to do is re-direct the place where your IP is pointing to and direct it
our IP address and I can configure it in IIS. The server is currently this
configuration:

A)	Twin AMD MP 2100 - (Overkill I know, but it was all we could get
that was reasonably priced in a dual configuration)
B)	1GB RAM
C)	14Mbit connection to the internet

The only thing I need to know is how much HDD space you require as we have
an unlimited Upload -> to the internet user and a limit of 2GB download ->
us to the server...We download sweet FA as most of our traffic is outgoing
and so is free...

Get back to me if you want to go explore this further...

Vlad