[AccessD] No Office 2003 ODE (Office Developer Edition)?

Gustav Brock gustav at cactus.dk
Tue Aug 5 13:48:31 CDT 2003

Hi Marty

Thanks.
Sorry for being dense, but I still cannot see if/how Visual Studio
fits into the picture of Access development.

I'm aware that Visual Studio might bring some (Internet) features to
Access development, but what is important is to distinguish between
offers/features and needs. And if at all possible I do not want an IIS
to run on my trusted development machine; if it _is_ needed I wish it
to run on a server.

By the way, what is "Office 2003 Windows Update CD"?

/gustav