[AccessD] Age calculation function

Gustav Brock gustav at cactus.dk
Wed Aug 6 03:44:55 CDT 2003

Hi A.D.Tejpal

You could do that (I haven't had the need) but in that case I would
suggest to return months or even days, as a decimal year doesn't really
mean anything except for comparison - but if this is mandatory I would
prefer Currency as return value type as Single can cause a lot of
trouble due to the lack of resolution.

/gustav