[AccessD] mdb in dmz

Jim DeMarco Jdemarco at hshhp.org
Wed Aug 6 07:29:25 CDT 2003

James,

First, using Server.MapPath is a good idea.  Our db folder is actually one level above the root as you describe so this will help with future deployment.  Problem is the code still won't run but at least the page not found error is gone and this one is back:

<error>
Microsoft JET Database Engine error '80004005'

Unspecified error

/test.asp, line 22
</error>

I don't know if that's a good thing or not but...

Thanks,

Jim DeMarco