William's Signature Line - was RE: [AccessD] AXP Text File Im port Crashes Access

Wed Aug 6 12:59:31 CDT 2003

You'll know the world is returning to reality when rapping is classed as
poetry, not music, when the US is respectful of other countries, when the
World Series is renamed the North American Baseball Championship, when SUV's
are either banned or subject to pollution taxes, when we stop BURNING oil
and start to use it as a raw material for other products, when the
industrial military complex accounts for less that 10% of the US GNP, when
the Detroit Auto industry loses any clout it has with Washington, when we
start seriously investing in rail transportation, when no more 6 lane
highways are built, when Cell phones are stored behind glass panels with
"break in case of emergency" signs on them, when bicycle sales exceed those
of cars,  etc. etc. etc.

Lambert