William's Signature Line - was RE: [AccessD] AXP Text File Im port Crashes Access

Wed Aug 6 14:19:10 CDT 2003

Isn't it interesting that you're willing to keep the O/T pot boiling only as
long as everyone agrees with your point of view. But as soon as an
alternative one appears suddenly it's time to stop the thread and issue
invites to cannibal brunches.

Perhaps the righties should consider the benefits of a vegetarian diet.

Lambert

You know your in the land of the free when being liberal is sinful and
caring about the environment is just plain stupid.